Organic Waste Composter
Central Chutes introduces highly compact composter to decompose organic waste
Our organic waste composter is completely automatic and highly compact composting machine. The composter employs special microorganisms which multiply in ambient temperatures and moisture and readily decompose all kinds of organic wastes within 24 hours. We have specially designed the organic composter to decompose waste volume quickly and efficiently up to 85-90 %.
A humidity sensor is installed within the machine which actively senses moisture level in the organic wastes. Consequently, the heater is turned ON and composting tank gets heated up. The heat converts the water content in the waste into vapors and pushed out to the atmosphere through effective exhaust vents.
We emphasize on the 3 R’s: Reduce, Reuse and Recycle and composting is a great way to achieve this goal. The landfill wastes are reduced to a great extent, the organic matter gets reused to nourish agricultural fields and recycled as valuable organic compost.
Organic waste composter
- Designed as per latest technology: Completely automatic with logic control board, inbuilt heating system and strong sensors.
- Energy saving function: Automatic heating system which turns on and off as and when required, according to moisture level in the organic waste.
- Eliminates foul odor: The vapors escaping the chutes are odor free and no harmful pathogens.
- Long lasting: Highly compact in construction with high quality interiors and exteriors made of stainless steel Grade 304 contact part.
- 100 % safe: In addition to Auto stop function there is emergency stop button, in case any door is open.
- Environmental friendly: Reduces land pollution and curbs air pollution
Specifications and key features
- 85-90% reduction of organic waste to compost
- Waste removal is done once in every 8 to days
- Composting chamber and agitator shaft of the organic waste composter are made of heavy duty stainless steel
- Robust exterior canopy
- Completely automatic reducing skilled manpower
- Efficient energy saver
- Decompose any type of organic waste
- Overload indicator
- Temperature is digitally displayed
- Noise free and odor free
- Stop button for emergency purposes
- Automatic stop feature when door is open
Things to compost
List of items that can be efficiently decomposed to organic compost:
- Fruits and fruit skin
- Vegetables and vegetable skin
- Fish including shell fish
- Meat and chicken
- Egg and shells
- All bakery items
- Fast food
- Meal left overs
- Garden waste
Things NOT to compost
- Plastic items
- Pharmaceuticals and chemicals
- Metal, rubber and glass
- Any inorganic material
- Hazardous waste
- Diaper or baby wipes
- Pet droppings
- Coconut shells
- Big bones
- Composting boosts soil fertility
- Composting increases plant growth and without using harmful chemicals.
- Composting decreases landfill, waste burning and hence air pollution.
- Composting is an economic way of garbage disposal
- Composting is eco friendly