Duct Cleaning Equipment
Regular and periodic duct cleaning is carried out using our long life duct cleaning equipment with automated internal cleaning of garbage chute ducts made possible through sophisticated sanitation system. The range models that we offer, given below, are sufficient to cover most of the ducts be it for Garbage, Kitchen or HVAC.
This model has been designed for cleaning of the Garbage Duct as well as the HVAC ducts due to its ability to wash heavily with water and its detergent spraying ability. The advantages of the Marko model are
- Innovative pipeline cleaning with heavy duty steel wire configuration. It can spray detergent, and at the same time, dissolve oil and grease with high temperature water to wash away.
- Soft Nylon brush and fuzz nylon with stainless steel wire brush are provided as optional.
- Self-Priming pump is made of anti-corrosion material which is acid and alkali resistant.
- Brush cleaning along with quick thorough dirt cleansing, increases dirt removal rate to more than 90%.
- Brush connection mode adopts pin mode to ensure that the brush with forward and reverse rotation will not fall off.
|Model Number||Marko SC-8001||Unit Dimension||100 x 58 x 100 cm|
|Cleaning Diameter||200mm – 800mm||Flexible Shaft Weight||14 kg|
The Air duct cleaning machine, with in made brushing and vacuum, has the most durable components for long life and is able to be operated in rugged situation. The advantages of the plotter models are
- Remote Controlled
- Flexible Shaft protection function where the flexible shaft is automatically stopped when the soft shaft is stuck in the tube.
- High Power motor can be used with flexible shaft with different tube diameters. The tube diameter ranges from 50 to 800mm.
- Motor has good capacity which can be matched with flexible shafts of different diameters from 100mm to 500mm
- Flexible shaft with steel sheath, high temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, strong hardness and can bend
- Able to run in both directions and has double suction, hence more fast
|Model Number||Plotter SC-836||Unit Dimension||46 x 40 x 740 cm|
|Voltage||220V||Suitable Duct Diameter||100 -500mm|
|Main Unit Weight||43.5 kg||Flexible Shaft Weight||14 kg|
Pablo model has been specially designed for fumigating the ducts due to its ability to spray fine atomization. The fogging equipment has ultra-low volume of fogging which produces very fine mist of disinfecting solution to ensure a thorough access to all areas.
The solution used in the fogging machine is a natural extract based disinfecting formula which is locally available in the markets of our partners and clients, and is approved by the relevant authorities.
|Model Number||Pablo SC-917||Unit Dimension||56 x 24 x 32 cm|
|Voltage||220V||Net /Gross Weight||2.35 kg / 3.34 kg|
|Power||1000W||Tank Capacity||5 Liter|
|Static Wind||6-8 m||Spray Volume||470ml / min (Adjustable)|